Nike Savaleos Weightlifting Shoes
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
With a heel height of just over a half-inch, the Savaleos are perfect for acclimating oneself to elevated lifting shoes, as well as for using as a hybrid shoe you can take from the lifting platform to a barbell WOD.Manufacturer: NikeCategories: Shoes, Weightlifting Shoes
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Great shoes at a great price point ($120)
- Wide toe box adds stability to lifts
- Good option for casual lifters and beginners
What needs improvement...
- Midsole might be too responsive for people who lift super heavy
- Moderate heel height (about 15.5mm 0.6”) doesn’t provide the best assistance for squatting
- Limited velcro surface area on straps
Product Summary & Specs
Nike Savaleos weightlifting shoes are a great entry-level option for people interested in Olympic weightlifting, as well as people who need extra support for reaching full depth during squats. With a wide toe box, an elevated EVA heel, and a hook-and-loop strap to keep your foot locked down, the Savaleos will make you feel more confident during your lifting sessions.
0.6" / 15.5mm
Laces and velcro strap