Reebok Nano 7 Weave Shoes
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Designed with a new NanoWeave mesh upper for superior air-flow and maximum support, the Men’s CrossFit Nano 7.0 remains at the forefront of WOD-ready athletic footwear.Manufacturer: ReebokCategory: Training Shoes
Product Summary & Specs
Designed with a new NanoWeave mesh upper for superior air-flow and maximum support, the Men’s CrossFit Nano 7.0 remains at the forefront of WOD-ready athletic footwear. The shoe’s low-cut design and flexible CMEVA molded midsole help it contour to the foot and allow for a comfortable, free range of movement. Meanwhile, the Nano 7.0’s upgraded exterior grip-pattern and durable, minimal-drop rubber outsole produce the ultimate versatile option for weightlifting, rope climbs, box jumps, running, and more.
As the official sponsor of the annual CrossFit Games, Reebok’s understanding of the unique needs of the CrossFitter is evident in every aspect of the Nano 7.0’s design. To choose your preferred size and color/pattern, click any of the options from the menu on this page.
- Men’s CrossFit Shoe
- NEW Seamless NanoWeave upper with improved support and ventilation
- Low-cut design
- Designed for: Weight lifting, high-intensity WODs, versatile training
- CMEVA molded midsole and a sockliner for resilient cushioning
- High abrasion rubber outsole with an improved grip pattern for traction and durability
- 360-degree midsole wrap and external heel counter add stability
- Weight 10 ounces, Drop 4MM