Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Exceptional price for the amount and quality of product
- #1 Pharmacist-Recommended Vitamin and Supplement Brand
- Company uses high-quality sources for all of their ingredients
- Small shape of the tablet makes it easy to take
What needs improvement ...
- Only recommended for those with an iron deficiency
- Some customers had GI issues with this supplement
With a formula that has been designed for those who have an iron deficiency, the Nature Made Iron tablet claims it can help boost your body’s red blood cell formation and have you feeling more energized and less tired. While it’s an affordable option for those with iron deficiencies, the dose is much higher than most people will need, so be sure to check with your doctor to ensure it’s the best option for you.
With a company that has been in the vitamin and supplement brand for over 50 years, Nature Made knows how to research, create, and distribute products that you can count on.
Iron (as ferrous sulfate)
1 tablet daily (65 mg of iron)
Small pill size, no synthetic dyes or artificial flavors, gluten free
Cellulose gel, dibasic calcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, color added, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, triethyl citrate, polysorbate 80
If you are looking for an iron supplement that will help improve your overall iron levels, this is a great product to try. It’s a simple and inexpensive option that can yield great overall results for your health and blood levels.
Leave a Reply