Naked Nutrition Protein Cookies
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 10 g of protein per serving—more than many competitors
- Subscribe and save 20% on first purchase and 10% on subsequent purchases
- Soy-, gluten-, and GMO-free
- Baked in the United States
- Uses grass-fed whey
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
What needs improvement ...
- Only available in 3 flavors
- Limited reviews
- Uses sugar alcohols which may be tough on your stomach
- Mixed reviews on taste and texture
|Protein per cookie:|
Whey, almond flour
|Servings per box:|
|Price per serving:|
$2.50 (1-time purchase), $2.25 (subscribe-and-save)
Chocolate chip, sugar, and oatmeal raisin
GGR Community Reviews
Naked Nutrition Protein Cookies are available in three different flavors and provide 10 grams of protein per single serving cookie. Customer reviews for these cookies are very mixed. Some think they taste like actual cookies, and others think they are too chewy and taste artificial. These also use sugar alcohol which have caused some reviewers to have stomach issues.