LPG Muscle Shrug Pro
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
LPG Muscle Shrug Pro Review 2023: A Unique Strength Training Accessory for Big GainsAuthor: Roger Lockridge
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Hexagon handles for easier grip
- Height can be adjusted easily
- Simple to assemble
- Powder coat finish
- Collars and keychains included
- Available in silver, white, and orange
- Unilateral design promotes balance
- Made of construction steel
- Can be used as a pair or one at a time
What needs improvement ...
- Limited uses for the price
- Limited range of motion
- No assembly instructions included
- Only supports Olympic plates
23.5 pounds each
30 days if unopened, none if used
26.5 – 30.5 in H, 8 in W, 17.5 in D
GGR Community Reviews
If you want a durable product that can specifically help you with shrugs, partial deadlifts, lunges, or farmer’s walks, then this would be a great one to have in your home gym. They can also be used for unilateral movements to target the core, such as walking with one instead of both. It’s a high price for a product that doesn’t have that many uses, but for people who are interested in strength development and grip improvement, especially taller home gym owners, it can be a great asset to work with.