Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Keiser M3i Indoor Bike Review (2023): It Really Is Worth That MuchAuthor: Anthony O'Reilly, CPT
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Adjustable seat that accommodates people from 4’10”- 7’
- 350 lb user weight capacity
- Only $6.99 per month for interactive programming access
- Extremely smooth ride
What needs improvement ...
- More than $2,400
- No built-in screen to view interactive programming on
- Primitive and small display
|Made In USA|
GGR Community Reviews
A time-tested exercise bike that lacks modern conveniences but delivers a challenging cardio workout every time.