What is a Custom Training Plan?
Our 1x Custom Training Plan is best for athletes who want to experience a structured program built for their needs, but who also want to make adjustments independently. You’ll receive a program built around the same systems and processes as our Weekly and Monthly option but the focus will be around short-term improvements (4-8 weeks) instead of long term development. This program is still customized with the initial information gathered during the intake process but any adjustments made will be up to your discretion.
Even though this is more of a programming option than a coaching option you will still have access to our Facebook community and have the opportunity to ask questions and be a part of weekly live coaching calls with our staff.
Custom Training Plans are built in 4-8-week blocks at which point they may be transitioned into one of our more involved coaching options or rolled into another Custom Plan.
Who is this service good for?
The 1x Customized Training Plan is best for individuals who want to experience a taste of Virtual Coaching programing without the actual coaching. This service is more centered around programming and is best for individuals who already have experience in the training process and who are 100% autonomous or for individuals who want freedom to change variables as they see fit.
What does it entail?
- 1x Created Plans – Custom training plans are a programming specific service. If you enjoy handling your own training adjustments and aren’t looking for continued coaching outside of the initial consultation this program is for you.
- Variable Length (4-8 weeks) – You may sign up for anywhere from 4-8 weeks worth of coaching. Up front cost is $125 + $15 per week (8-weeks is the best value)
- Programming Exclusive Service – Custom plans include all of the nuts and bolts of our training plans without the ongoing coaching. This might be a good option for off-season blocks or for general strength plans. This plan is not recommended if you have movement limitations or injuries.
- Full Athlete Intake – We still build each custom plan from the ground up with the information you provide to us about yourself. We do our best to learn as much about you as possible in the initial consultation to build the most effective program possible.
- Community – Access to our private Facebook community