Map My Fitness by Under Armour
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Fitness platform that integrated GPS to track routes, distances, pace, and more
- Customizable training plans with personalized coaching tips available with MVP version
- Claims to have the largest selection of activities (over 600) including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, and yoga
- Large community of athletes
- Premium features enables live tracking, personalized training plan, and audio coaching
Best Treadmill App (2024): Engaging Apps You Can Try Right NowAuthor: Caine Wilkes, OLY, USAW-L1
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- GPS integration
- Great community aspect
- MVP version is affordable
- Lots of options with free version
- Integrates with most trackers and wearable
- Plan and track your own routes
What needs improvement ...
- Requires MVP subscription to unlock some features
Over 600, which includes running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross-training, and yoga
|Training Plan Options
Available with MVP subscription
GGR Community Reviews
Map My Fitness is a well-established and widely-used fitness tool that allows you to choose from a huge variety of workouts with some really notable features. Whether you're working out in a gym or looking for a route to run, Map My Fitness has got you covered.