- ECONOMICAL & PORTABLE: Get all the workouts of traditional home gym machines, but without the bulk. Save money and space with one well-designed piece of equipment that does it all & is easy to move around. Includes 1 aluminum Gorilla Bow (56″ x 9.5″ x 1.75″), 4 100% latex double wall resistance cables (10, 20, 32 & 45 lbs), and a carry bag for the bands.
- WORKS EVERY MAJOR MUSCLE GROUP: The Gorilla Bow combines resistance bands and high intensity interval circuit training for a full body workout. Lose weight & tone your arms, abs, legs & glutes while also getting cardio in. It incorporates movements you’re used to – like squats, bench press, curls & rowing – with heavy duty resistance cords for added benefits.
- GREAT FOR ANY FITNESS LEVEL: Our Gorilla Bow comes with 4 adjustable levels of resistance (5 – 110 pounds) so that everyone from beginners to professional athletes can be challenged. Gorilla Bow utilizes advanced resistance technology that doesn’t rely on gravity (like traditional weights), so you can’t cheat your movement with momentum.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN: Made from aircraft aluminum, the Gorilla Bow is built to last and can handle 300 lbs of tension. Our FlexClaw design allows you to quickly and easily modify your resistance bands from one set to another. Strap on all cables to challenge yourself!
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Includes 1 aluminum Gorilla Bow (56″ x 9.5″ x 1.75″), 4 100% latex double wall resistance cables (10, 20, 32 & 45 lbs), and a carry bag for the bands. We’re confident you’ll love the Gorilla Bow – we’ve added a 90 day money back guarantee and a 2 year warranty, so give it a try!
Gorilla Bow Portable Home Gym Resistance Band System
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Unique product
- Up to 300 lbs of resistance
- Fun workout classes
- Check out our full Gorilla Bow Review.
Gorilla Bow Review (2023): Unique Resistance Bands With Interactive ProgrammingAuthor: Caroline Lubinsky, CF-L1
In this Gorilla Bow review, the Garage Gym Reviews team will tell you why this unique resistance band system could be a great add to your home gym. Read the full review.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Fun classes to follow
- Unique product that has the ability to work your entire body
- Can use up to 300 pounds of resistance
What needs improvement ...
- Not very portable
- Might need to purchase extra bands if you’re particularly strong
- Not the best option for a beginner
|Made In USA|
GGR Community Reviews
Gorilla Bow Portable Home Gym Resistance Band SystemGGR BuiltScore: 4.63/5
Tried it? Review this product
A unique resistance band set that generates up to 300 lbs of resistance and comes with an extensive workout library.
Leave a Reply