Whether from a flat, incline or decline (FID) position, the Fringe Sport FID bench fully adjusts to your desired angle. The FID bench works great at home or for low traffic in commercial settings while providing all the versatility you need for any and all your lifts.
70 lb of bench, with a 2″x 3″ frame, built like a Texas longhorn bests all the competition. Whether on the incline or decline it’ll lift your workouts higher than anything out there. The thickness and firmness of the 2.5″ cushion make a hotel mattress blush while the vinyl finishes with extra support and surprising comfort.
The nifty handle on front base of the bench makes it super easy to lift, turn and wheel around into whatever position or storage spot you want. Witness for yourself how this bench will lift your training ï»¿and ï»¿do justice to your life outside the gym. If you don’t testify to it, it’ll be criminal.
You’ll Like Sitting on our Bench
- ï»¿STOUT & STURDY: Trademarked Texas tough with 1,000 lb rating.
- UTILITY MAN: Take him off the bench and plug him into Smith machines, cages, power racks, dumbells, ab work with med balls, and much more.
- LIFT SUPPORT: 11.5″ pad width for shoulders with narrow seat/pad gap. Comfy as a Lazy Boy yet carries a load like an ox. The pad’s top surface rests 18″ above the floor in a flat position. Dimensions: 52” L x 11 1/2” W x 18″ H. Foot of base: 23 3/4″ L.
- CLEAN & STORE EASE: Lift the front handle, put the wheels into motion and roll it wherever you want it. Resilient vinyl absorbs beatings and only needs one quick wipe to clean in an instant.
- DEFINE YOUR INCLINE & DECLINE: No muscle escapes targeting. 7 ladder positions take you from 85 degree incline to a -20 degree decline. 4 seat positions offer support as bench back angle changes.
- FRINGE IT OR FORGET IT: FREE shipping. Lifetime warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee for 1 year.
But wait. It doesn’t stop there! We’ve included a spiffy design feature that boasts a bare steel back adjustment ladder that won’t cause annoying paint chipping and flaking due to metal-on-metal contact that inferior benches suffer from.
Product Contents and Specifications
- Contents: 1 – Incline / Decline Adjustable Bench
- Weight: 70 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 pounds
- Dimensions: 52” L x 11 1/2” W x 18″ H. Foot of base: 23 3/4″ L.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Assembly Required