Bells of Steel Mighty Grip Olympic Weight Plates (45 lbs)
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Designed with high-quality materials
- Affordable price point
- Accurate to within 3% of the stated weight
- Created with superior toughness in mind
- Hammertone coat added to avoid chipping
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Made in a factory that has over 40 years of casting experience
- Ergonomic grip makes loading and unloading the bar a breeze
- Unique design also allows you to use plates for a variety of other exercises
- Cast,not machined, so expect some differences in each plate
What needs improvement ...
- Some customers had issues with chipping, however, it wasn’t stated what type of surface they were using plates on
- Can have some defects, but customer service is great to step-in and assist
17.76” x 1.25” x 17.76” in
Weight within 3%
GGR Community Reviews
These plates offer a great option if you want to use them with your barbell or without. Make moves like a Russian twist or inverted row more challenging while not having to invest in multiple different pieces of gym equipment. These plates had great reviews from customers with very minimal issues.