V-Lock Rubber Olympic Weightlifting Rubber Discs are not rubber coated steel plates. These plates are solid virgin rubber. The cost to manufacture solid colored rubber is far more than steel plate or rubber covered steel plates and is more exact in weight and tolerances.
- No steel inserts, No cast Iron = No Bar damage, and No worries of inserts deforming or dislodging
- Not Rubber Coated Steel = No peeling, or chipping of rubber
- V-Lock Discs fit snugly together to eliminate bar rattling and friction that translates into lost energy and disruption of power output
- 5 Year Warranty
- Discs and Change plates are not to designed to be dropped on an Olympic bar alone.
- Vulcan V-Lock Rubber Olympic Weightlifting Discs are accurate to within +/- 0.5% of stated weight
- White 5 kg – 13.5″ diameter
- Red 2.5 kg – 10″ diameter
- Blue 2 kg – 9.25″ diameter
- Yellow 1.5 – 8.25″ diameter
- Green 1 kg – 7.5″ diameter
- White 0.5 kg – 5.25″ diameter
Leave a Reply