REP Equalizer Iron Plates
We have affiliate relationships through which we are paid a commission on sales through some of the links on our site. Read our disclosures.
Our highest quality iron Olympic plate, with extreme attention to detail. Colors available are black or dark gray hammertone.Manufacturer: Rep FitnessCategory: Metal Plates
Product Summary & Specs
Our highest quality iron Olympic plate, with extreme attention to detail. Colors available are black or dark gray hammertone. Save some money and purchase in either a 255 lb or 275 lb set!
*Formerly known as the “Rep Hex Plates”
- Machine drilled center hole (not cast) for tight fit on bar.
- Sand blasted and machined for smooth surface.
- All surfaces rounded, no sharp edges.
- Sandblast before painting to ensure no surface rust is painted over.
- Powdercoated and baked for 1 hour for superior toughness and resistance to chipping.
- Symmetrical grip holes for easy lifting off the ground, and for using individual plates in exercises.
- Weight tolerance guaranteed within 2%
- “X” centered in between grip holes on 45, 35, and 25, as pictured on main image.
255 lb set includes: (1) Pair of 45, 35, 25, 10, 2.5 lb plates. (2) Pairs of 5 lb plates.
275 lb set includes: (2) Pair of 45, 5 lb plates.(1) Pair of 25, 10, 2.5 lb plates.
Plate Dimensions (width/diameter)
- 2.5lb – 0.5″/6.25″
- 5lb – 0.75″/8″
- 10lb – 0.75″/9″
- 25lb – 1.5″/12.25″
- 35lb – 1.5″/14.25″
- 45lb – 1.5″/17.7″
|Made In USA|
2.5-lb-pair, 5-lb-pair, 10-lb-pair, 25-lb-pair, 35-lb-pair, 45-lb-pair
Coop is the creator of Garage Gym Reviews. He's produced more content on home gyms and training equipment than likely anyone else in the world and is recognized as the foremost expert in the space. When not writing about barbells, squat racks, and other pieces of equipment, he can be found eating tacos and reading biographies on dead people. Coop has been featured in prestigious publications such as The Art of Manliness, Starting Strength, Men's Health, Business Insider and many others.