Bells of Steel Deadlift Pads
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Minimizes noise from dropping weights
- Durable cover is made to withstand even overhead drops
- Can use for multiple gym movements, including lifts, jumps, and hip thrusters
- Includes noise-reducing foam in the inner-lining
- Perfect addition for home gym owners or other people who love fitness
What needs improvement ...
- Some customers had issues with stitching coming apart
- A little expensive, but definitely made with high-quality materials
30” L x 23” W x 6” H
No assembly required
GGR Community Reviews
From a company that has been trusted in the fitness industry since 2010, Bells of Steel knows how to create a product that will help customers utilize their workout space. These deadlift pads are durable, versatile, and can be a great addition to any home gym set-up. Their customer service team is also very responsive.While on the expensive side, many customers raved about the high-quality materials these pads are made from. If you are looking for a great pair of deadlift pads, these may be the right option for you.