Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 10x stronger than conventional pegboard
- Mounts directly into studs
- 3/4” flange that separates panel surface from wall
- Accepts industry standard 1/4” pegs
- Magnetic panels
What needs improvement ...
- Users have reported issues with quality control
- Does not include any accessories
Pegboard has been emerging as a versatile option for organizing home gym accessories. I mean it only makes sense, right? People have used pegboard for organizing tools and displays for years, why not use it for displaying the tools we use to get stronger?
Gym equipment needs something sturdy to mount to, so this galvanized steel board is a huge upgrade from the hardboard material we see on typical pegboards. The manufacturer suggests limiting load to 50 pounds, which is more than enough for most gym accessories. And if it isn’t, just put up another board.
0.63”D x 32”L x 16”W
Wall mount, hardware included
This galvanized pegboard from Wall Control is an affordable, extremely versatile solution to organizing your gym’s accessories and nick-nacks. Any hardware store will carry 1/4-inch pegs to help you customize your storage solution!