Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- A clean design with a snug fit
- The wide base of support gives a stable and comfortable dumbbell experience
- Provides more cushioning to your loaded dumbbells
- Simple to wipe down and clean after each lifting session
What needs improvement ...
- A little expensive if you won’t be using it frequently
- Might not fit all loaded dumbbell sets
A product that was designed and tested by David Otey, who has been lifting heavy dumbbells since he was a kid, the AbMat Loaded Dumbbell Cushions can really make your lifting sessions more comfortable. Knowing that you have that padded cushion at the end of your dumbbell can help you increase your weight for a variety of lifts without fear of them coming down hard on your thighs.
A great investment if you do a lot of work with your loaded dumbbells. You can have a much safer and more effective training session each time you lift. They can be easily stored on the end of your dumbbells and also travel well in your gym bag if you don’t have the equipment at home.
Made of rubber
Comes in pairs
With a slim yet efficient design, these dumbbell cushions will slip onto the end of your loaded dumbbells without affecting how much weight you can lift and can help you increase your weight as you won’t have to worry about them dropping down on you! They can be easily wiped down with a cleaning rag and put away for the next time you need them.
Leave a Reply