Rogue Jammer Pull-Up Bar
Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site.
See our disclosures page for more information.
Pros & Cons
10 Reasons To Buy
- The Rogue Jammer Pull Up Bar is the most solid doorway/door frame pull up bar on the market. One reviewer states, “My neighbor is 360 lbs and has done kipping pull-ups and this thing isn’t going anywhere.”
- You can choose either a knurled or smooth finish bar.
- Since installation is above the door, it is better for taller people than the traditional door frame bars.
- It is perfect for an in-between exercise as you can do a few pullups every time you walk into the room and challenge other family members to do the same.
- There are multiple color options to help it match your home.
- Installation is easy and straightforward though according to some reviewers, you will need at least one extra person to hold the bar while you install it.
- At 43” long, this bar is ideal for wide, neutral, or close grip pull ups and kipping pull ups.
- The Rogue name means you receive fast shipping, great customer service, and the best warranty in the business.
- Made and sourced in America.
- We installed the Jammer Pull-Up Bar in our garage gym, above the back door and it gets used as much as the bars on the rack due to how simple and easy it is to use.
3 Reasons Not To Buy
- The knurled option has 17.4” of smooth surface in the middle of the bar. This means any type of close grip pull-up will be on smooth metal.
- For an in-home pull-up bar, it’s expensive compared to pretty much anything else you could buy. While the quality is top-notch and it is different than anything else on the market, you pay for those things.
- It’s heavy and many reviewers comment that you need at least one other person to help with installation.
Designed to mount above a doorway frame on a standard wood stud wall*, the Rogue Jammer Pull-Up Bar is an everyday game-changer—enabling athletes to transport their fitness lifestyle, without compromise, into any room of their home or workplace. The system, which includes a 43” long stringer, 0.375" thick laser-cut steel brackets, and a custom-finished 1.125" diameter bar, is on par with the equipment you’re already using at the local gym or in the garage. Only now, you can integrate part of that experience into your "between workout" hours—do a few pull-ups anytime you walk through that door; challenge family members or co-workers to do the same. Set the bar and stick to it.
The pull-up bar itself is available in your choice of a knurled or smooth finish, and can be further custom selected in Rogue textured black powder coat, stainless steel, or any one of ten exclusive Cerakote color finishes—with Rogue logo branding in the center of the bar. The stringer and brackets are available in two powder coat finishes, as well (Medium Gloss Black or Textured Black), so it’s easy to customize the whole system to match your preferences and/or the existing color scheme of a room.
*Each order comes standard with a set of (6) 0.375" x 2.5" wood lags for mounting the stringer. If you plan to mount to something other than wood studs, we recommend contacting a general contractor to assist in planning an alternative install process.
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending
- In-Home Wall-Mounted Pull-Up System
- Total Weight: 33LB (Includes Stringer & Brackets)
- Length: 43" (Stringer)
- Height: 8.875" (Stringer)
- Depth from mounting surface - 7" to center of bar, 8.25" overall
- Pull-Up Bar Diameter: 1.125"
- (6) 0.375" x 2.5" wood lags included
- Made In USA