Rogue Echo Dog Sled
Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
Pros & Cons
8 Reasons To Buy
- The Echo Dog Sled from Rogue Fitness is a very useful sled that thanks to how it’s made, is much less than other options.
- Made in the USA with US-sourced steel.
- Weighs 87 LB, but has a capacity of nearly 500 LBs. Much of that will depend on how thin your plates are.
- The Push Poles are secure in the sled which is surprisingly something that isn’t true of many cheaper sleds.
- The weight of the sled is lighter than other options like the Rogue Dog Sled which makes it more portable.
- The sled is one-piece of steel, so there’s no welds or bolts to break.
- You can get plastic skis for the sled to reduce noise and damage, but just know they wear down quickly.
- Assembly is super easy. Many reviews commented on it, including this one that said, “very easy assemble, durable but still light enough to transport.”
2 Reasons Not To Buy
- Due to the sled being one piece, it does flex a bit more than beefier options, but not significantly.
- The top of the poles have plastic caps that are prone to being lost or broken. We’d love to see welded end caps on these.
Related In-Depth Product Reviews
Rogue Echo Dog Sled Released
The Echo Dog Sled adapts the push/pull versatility and quality steel construction of our standard Dog Sled into a more streamlined, budget-priced design. By cutting the base from a single 0.25" Plate Steel and reducing welds and scrap, we’ve built a maximum-efficiency weight sled that’s still equipped for intense, multi-surface training.
- Product Weight
- 87 LB
- Made In USA
- Other Product Specs
- Includes (1) carabiner
- Foot Print
- 36.5" x 25"
- Steel Notes
- 1/4" Plate Steel