Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
Rogue Dumbbells are sold in pairs and available in weights ranging from 2.5LB to 125LB. This standard rubber hex design is a great, budget-priced option that still delivers on quality, performance, and longevity. The heavy-duty, rubber-encased heads minimize noise and limit wear and tear (to both the bells and your flooring), while the chrome-plated handle is ergonomically designed for a firm but comfortable feel in any grip style.
All smaller Rogue Dumbbells up to 10LB feature a 25MM diameter handle, while those 12.5LB and up have a larger 35MM diameter handle.
Dumbbell training has stood the test of time for good reason. Along with the versatility in weight choices for multiple athletes, a good set of bells can be used to duplicate nearly all types of barbell exercises, while also offering a wider range of single-arm, rehab-specific, and explosive movements in virtually any sized space—something not possible with bars or most weight room machines.
- Weight range: 2.5LB to 125LB
- Tolerance: +/- 3%
- Handle Diameter: 25MM up to 10LB, 35MM for 12.5LB and above
- Heavy-duty Rubber Encased Heads: minimize noise, floor damage, and wear and tear on the dumbbells themselves.
- Easy-grip, ergonomic Chrome-Plated Handle
- Proprietary head to handle construction ensures the head does not come loose
- Made in USA
- Handle Diameter
- 25MM up to 10LB, 35MM for 12.5LB and above
- Weight Tolerance
- +/- 3% of claimed weight