The XMark CAROLINA REAPER, Homegrown in the USA, XMark’s Hottest Olympic Bar, 2000 lb. Wgt Capacity, 200,000 PSI tensile strength, Get Out the Milk, It’s About To Get Hot
The XMark CAROLINA REAPER measures a 2.2M on the Scoville Scale as the hottest new MADE IN THE USA Olympic bar with a 2000 lb. weight capacity and 200,000 PSI tensile strength. The CAROLINA REAPER is not a bar for crybabies, it’s built to handle your robust workouts whether it’s snatches, cleans, bench presses, squats or deadlifts. Precisioned engineered in the US with high strength, stress proof alloy steel, a sleek black zinc shaft and silver zinc sleeves, you’ll need more than milk to put out the fire of this CAROLINA REAPER. With dual IWF knurling marks, semi-aggressive knurling, and a 28.5mm grip, the CAROLINA REAPER will heat up any of your HIIT, cross training, powerlifting or weightlifting routines The self-lubricating, low friction bronze bushings of the CAROLINA REAPER delivers a consistently smooth rotation, under load, ensuring you stay cool during your fiery lifts.
- Country of Origin: Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- Weight Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Tensile Strength: 200,000 PSI
- Knurling: Dual IWF; Semi-aggressive; No Center Knurling
- Dimensions: (L) 86 5/8″ (W) 44 lbs.
- Collars: 14 3/4″ Silver Zinc
- Bushings: Self-lubricating bronze bushings