Vulcan Slim Fit Power Rack
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/garagegymreviews/customize/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 153
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Product Summary & Specs
- Constructed of heavy gauge 3″ x 3″ Steel
- 1″ holes (2″ spacing) on all sides of uprights gives multiple options for attachment positions that other racks cannot. Racks with only two sided attachment holds are limited or smaller 5/8″.
- Attach your dip horn to either side, rear or front, if you have space concerns
- plate storage posts can also be mounted from any side
- All attachments available for Vulcan Elite Rigs can be used on Power Racks. Competing brand racks have limited options.
- Black powder coated finish
- One pair of J -hooks
- Black zinc coated 5/8″ hardware
- 1″ solid steel Safety Pins. Competing brands use thinly constructed 5/8 steel pins and light gauge pipe.
- 9″ x 9″ wide foot pads for superior stability versus smaller base pads that are less stable even when bolted to the floor
- All Elite Rig attachments can be used on our power racks
- Uprights are 93″ approximately
- Standard pull up bar is 1.25″
- Takes up less space than conventional power rack
- Must be Bolted to floor – Hardware included
|Pull Up Bar||
|Laser-Cut Hole Numbers||
|Westside Hole Spacing||
3×3" 11-Guage Steel
|Made In USA||