Vulcan Kraaken-Hyper Machine
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Vulcan Kraaken Hyper Review (2023): 2-in-1 Posterior Chain StrengtheningAuthor: Lauren Strong, CPT
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Adjustable hip pad angles
- Adjustable ankle pads and foot plate
- Accommodates lots of user heights
- Option to upgrade machine fully assembled
What needs improvement ...
- Shipping fees are not included
- Ships via freight
- Freight doesn’t require driver to unload items the product
- Extra fees for using a Liftgate
77" L x 50” W x 61.5” H
3" x 3" 11-gauge steel
|Loadable Weight Plate Length|
|Adjustable Hip Pad Angles|
0, 4, 8, 12, 16, and 20 degrees
Lifetime on frame, 6 months on parts, 3 months upholstery
GGR Community Reviews
Vulcan Strength Kraaken-Hyper is a combination machine featuring both a reverse hyper and a glute ham developer (GHD). It's a heavy and sturdy machine and will be able to handle any weight you throw on. Your hamstrings will thank you later.