Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Affordable at $0.25 per serving
- Made with polydextrose
- 5 g of fiber per serving
What needs improvement ...
- Some reviewers expressed concern about texture
- Common complaints of gummies melting together in bottle
- Contains gelatin, which vegans cannot eat
- Sweetened with sucralose, which may cause digestive upset in some people
VitaFusion Fiber Well gummies provide a viable option for those who want to supplement their fiber intake but don’t want to drink a liquid or swallow a pill. These sugar-free gummies contain 5 grams of fiber per two-gummy serving, coming from the man-made fiber polydextrose. Flavors include peach, strawberry, and blackberry, all mixed into the same container.
These gummies can help promote bowel regularity and the feeling of fullness. Although reviews are overwhelmingly positive, some complaints center around the gummies being hard to chew as well as them arriving all melted together in the container.
|Price per serving|
|Grams of fiber|
|Type of fiber|
Peach, strawberry, blackberry
10 per serving
VitaFusion Fiber Well gummies are a fiber gummy supplement that provide 5 grams of fiber per two-gummy serving.
Leave a Reply