Redcon1 Tango Creatine
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 7 grams of creatine per serving
- Three forms of creatine used
- Comes in 7 flavors
- Many customers say this creatine does not bother their stomachs
What needs improvement ...
- Pricier than unflavored creatine
- Creatine may cause GI distress in some people
GGR Community Reviews
Redcon1 Tango creatine is a multi-form creatine that contains 5 grams of creatine monohydrate, 1 gram of creatine HCl, and 1 gram of patented Creatine Magnapower. You can choose from seven flavor options, and although it's on the pricier side for creatine, many customer say this product doesn't bother their stomachs like other creatine has the tendency to do.