Crazy Nutrition Creatine
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Contains 5 types of creatines
- Has electrolytes including sodium and potassium
- Comes in 2 flavors
- 60-day money-back guarantee
What needs improvement ...
- More expensive than other types of creatine supplements
- Contains artificial ingredients
- Not third-party tested
|Servings per container
Lemon & Lime, Orange & Mango
|Types of Creatine
Creatine monohydrate, di-creatine malate, tri-create malate, tri-creatine pyruvate
GGR Community Reviews
Crazy Nutrition Ultimate CRN-5 is a decent option for people looking for a flavored creatine with added electrolytes. It provides the recommended dose of creatine.