Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Includes vitamin C, folate, vitamin B12, and iron
- Formulated for efficient iron absorption and utilization
- Contains no binders or fillers
- Garden of Life was the first supplement company to be certified as Carbonfree
- Contains additional antioxidants and nutrients from organic whole foods
What needs improvement ...
- Large pill size is hard to swallow for some people
- Some customers still had constipation and GI issues
Made with whole-food nutrients that include 23 organically-grown fruits and vegetables, this iron supplement offers a variety of antioxidant, vitamin, and nutrient cofactors for your entire system. With all of that included, you are not only supporting your red blood cell production but you are also working to improve your heart, eye, immune system, and reproductive health.
The live probiotic and enzymes can help your digestive system absorb the vitamins and minerals in the formula, helping to reduce the common side effect of constipation. With iron being your body’s primary energy source, adding a supplement like this that offers a variety of vitamins and minerals is a great place to start or improve your overall health.
Iron (from Brown Rice Chelate)
1 capsule (22 mg of iron)
Vegan, gluten and dairy free, probiotic and enzyme blend, organic fruit and vegetable blend
Vitamin C, folate, vitamin B12, iron, raw organic fruit and vegetable blend, raw probiotic and enzyme blend, vegetable cellulose capsule, and organic rice hull
With a goal of providing high-quality products, Garden of Life has all of its supplements inspected and certified by third parties to make sure they are always offering the best of the best. That company standard helps the customer feel good about buying the products, and when it comes to something as important as increasing your iron levels, you definitely want the best!
Leave a Reply