Proudly manufactured in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, VersaSpot is the ultimate platform for performing heavy dumbbell movements safely and efficiently. This uniquely portable, patent-pending rack/rig attachment is compatible with the 1” holes of our Rogue Monster Series units, and includes a telescoping centerbeam for custom width adjustments (43” to 61”).
Set-up is Simple:
- Adjust the width of the centerbeam and insert the adapter into the rack’s uprights
- Tighten nuts on each end
- Add dumbbells (the saddles make it easy to change the weights on loadable dumbbells from an elevated position)
- Perform exercise
- Re-rack dumbbells on to VersaSpot saddles or drop on floor if necessary
Athletes can easily change the height of the VersaSpot or move it from the inside to the outside of a rack to transition to a different angle press. After use, the 28LB spot rack attachment can be quickly removed and conveniently stored with just a 44” L x 14” W x 5” H overall footprint.
According to the makers of VersaSpot, the average weightlifter—using the adapter for the first time—can experience an immediate 15-30% improvement in their dumbbell press performance compared to traditional methods.
- Made in the USA
- Dumbbell Press Spotter Adapter
- Designed for racks/rigs/stands with 1” holes
- Saddles: 2×2” 13-gauge USA steel, 4-5/16” width
- Telescoping Centerbeam: 1.75” x 1.75” 11-gauge steel, adjustable from 43” to 61” width
- ACME Studs: Grade 8 galvanized steel, 7/8” diameter
- EPDM Rubber Boots: 1/8” thick
- Min Width Hole CL to Hole CL: 43″
- Max Width Hole CL to Hole CL: 61″
- Weight Capacity: 250 LB dumbbells x 2 (500 LBS total)
- Unit Weight: 28 LBS (12.7 kg)
- Stored footprint: 44″L x 14″W x 5″ H