VersaSpot Dumbbell Spotter System
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Proudly manufactured in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, VersaSpot is the ultimate platform for performing heavy dumbbell movements safely and efficiently. This uniquely portable, patent-pending rack/rig attachment is compatible with the 1” holes of our Rogue Monster Series units, and includes a telescoping centerbeam for custom width adjustments (43” to 61”).Manufacturer: VersaSpotCategory: Upper Body Attachments
Product Summary & Specs
Proudly manufactured in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, VersaSpot is the ultimate platform for performing heavy dumbbell movements safely and efficiently. This uniquely portable, patent-pending rack/rig attachment is compatible with the 1” holes of our Rogue Monster Series units, and includes a telescoping centerbeam for custom width adjustments (43” to 61”).
Set-up is Simple:
- Adjust the width of the centerbeam and insert the adapter into the rack’s uprights
- Tighten nuts on each end
- Add dumbbells (the saddles make it easy to change the weights on loadable dumbbells from an elevated position)
- Perform exercise
- Re-rack dumbbells on to VersaSpot saddles or drop on floor if necessary
Athletes can easily change the height of the VersaSpot or move it from the inside to the outside of a rack to transition to a different angle press. After use, the 28LB spot rack attachment can be quickly removed and conveniently stored with just a 44” L x 14” W x 5” H overall footprint.
According to the makers of VersaSpot, the average weightlifter—using the adapter for the first time—can experience an immediate 15-30% improvement in their dumbbell press performance compared to traditional methods.
- Made in the USA
- Dumbbell Press Spotter Adapter
- Designed for racks/rigs/stands with 1” holes
- Saddles: 2×2” 13-gauge USA steel, 4-5/16” width
- Telescoping Centerbeam: 1.75” x 1.75” 11-gauge steel, adjustable from 43” to 61” width
- ACME Studs: Grade 8 galvanized steel, 7/8” diameter
- EPDM Rubber Boots: 1/8” thick
- Min Width Hole CL to Hole CL: 43″
- Max Width Hole CL to Hole CL: 61″
- Weight Capacity: 250 LB dumbbells x 2 (500 LBS total)
- Unit Weight: 28 LBS (12.7 kg)
- Stored footprint: 44″L x 14″W x 5″ H
|Made In USA|
3×3" Tubing 1" Hole
Coop is the creator of Garage Gym Reviews. He's produced more content on home gyms and training equipment than likely anyone else in the world and is recognized as the foremost expert in the space. When not writing about barbells, squat racks, and other pieces of equipment, he can be found eating tacos and reading biographies on dead people. Coop has been featured in prestigious publications such as The Art of Manliness, Starting Strength, Men's Health, Business Insider and many others.