Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Full rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Includes the UA HOVR cushioning system
- UA TriBase helps maximize contact with the ground
- Median price point for this style of shoe
What needs improvement ...
- Some customers said the colors described weren’t accurate
- Could use more widths to accommodate more customers
Under Armour has put a lot of its advanced technologies into this style of shoe, from the HOVR cushioning to the TriBase to the mesh that has been engineered to be abrasion-resistant and ultra-durable. It also includes a heel-to-midfoot strap that has been specifically molded to keep your heel locked in while not compromising your forefoot mobility.
This style isn’t super-cushioned, instead, it focuses on a more firm feel to give you a solid foundation. This can help increase your performance by helping you to feel more secure in lifts and other activities.
The HOVR Rise 4 is a great option if you are looking for a shoe to work with you in your fitness and wellness activities. It has a sock-like fit so that it stays securely in place, and while designed more for stability, it could also be used for some shorter jogs or runs.
Leave a Reply