Reebok Legacy Lifter
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
CJ Cummings knows Olympic weightlifting. That’s why we collaborated with him to design our most technical Olympic lifting shoe to hit the platform.Manufacturer: ReebokCategory: Weightlifting Shoes
Product Summary & Specs
CJ Cummings knows Olympic weightlifting. That’s why we collaborated with him to design our most technical Olympic lifting shoe to hit the platform. The 3/4″ heel height allows for optimal squat positioning, while the anatomical shape and two adjustable upper straps give you a customized, locked-down fit and feel. The grip rubber outsole keeps you grounded through your movements, while the Exoframe heel adds support and stability. The collar features a full foam lining with an achilles pad for added comfort.
- Materials: Perforated synthetic leather upper with mesh for breathability
- Designed for: Weightlifting, powerlifting
- Anatomical shape with double upper straps for a customized, locked-in feel
- Grip rubber provides traction and durability
- Exoframe technology in the heel for added support
- TPU heel piece in the midsole for stability and control
- Weight: 20.3oz. 22mm Drop (3/4″)
|Effective Heel Height||