Reebok Legacy Lifter
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
CJ Cummings knows Olympic weightlifting. That’s why we collaborated with him to design our most technical Olympic lifting shoe to hit the platform.Manufacturer: ReebokCategory: Weightlifting Shoes
Product Summary & Specs
CJ Cummings knows Olympic weightlifting. That’s why we collaborated with him to design our most technical Olympic lifting shoe to hit the platform. The 3/4″ heel height allows for optimal squat positioning, while the anatomical shape and two adjustable upper straps give you a customized, locked-down fit and feel. The grip rubber outsole keeps you grounded through your movements, while the Exoframe heel adds support and stability. The collar features a full foam lining with an achilles pad for added comfort.
- Materials: Perforated synthetic leather upper with mesh for breathability
- Designed for: Weightlifting, powerlifting
- Anatomical shape with double upper straps for a customized, locked-in feel
- Grip rubber provides traction and durability
- Exoframe technology in the heel for added support
- TPU heel piece in the midsole for stability and control
- Weight: 20.3oz. 22mm Drop (3/4″)
|Effective Heel Height|