UA Charged Commit 3 Training Shoes
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
An affordable cross-trainer that can be used during cardio and weightlifting.Categories: Shoes, Training Shoes
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Wide toe box
- Budget-friendly at under $100
- Lightweight and breathable
What needs improvement...
- Laces aren't the tightest
- Rubber outsole tends to wear down pretty quickly
- Are a little stiff at first
Product Summary & Specs
These are serious training shoes. There’s a leather on the top of your foot to keep you stable, flex grooves on the bottom so you can move, and Charged Cushioning® for max impact absorption.
- Lightweight mesh upper with textured overlay details delivers complete breathability
- Dual-external heel counter hugs for your foot for added stability
- Leather, mid-foot saddle provides comfortable support
- Cushioned sockliner molds to your foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
- Charged Cushioning® midsole absorbs impact & converts it into a responsive burst
- Full rubber outsole with strategically placed flex grooves for multi-surface traction & flexibility