Troy VTX Bumper Plates
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/garagegymreviews/customize/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 153
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
The VTX Bumper Plates are full rubber with stainless steel inserts. They are designed for the Olympic lifts, but they are also great for the slow lifts- deadlift, squat, etc.Manufacturer: Troy Barbell & Fitness
Product Summary & Specs
The VTX Bumper Plates are full rubber with stainless steel inserts. They are designed for the Olympic lifts, but they are also great for the slow lifts- deadlift, squat, etc. The rubber makes for a quiet lifting session- even when dropped from overhead!
Troy VTX econ bumpers are considered some of the best in the industry- combining great quality bumpers with an unbeatable price. On top of that, a 1 year warranty against breakage gives each user peace of mind. Pair that high quality manufacturing with FringeSport’s unbeatable service, and you get a one of a kind deal. Don’t be fooled by the low price- these VTX bumper plates are used by affiliates throughout the US- and they are known for their high quality, low bounce, and outstanding durability.
Not all bumpers are created equal. Here’s why your next bumper plates should be Troy VTX bumpers:
- Troy VTX bumper plates feature a steel insert that is designed to far outperform the brass bumpers used by the competition. A steel insert will take much more abuse without malforming- and it is machined to exact tolerances to fit all high-quality olympic bars.
- Troy VTX bumpers use a rubber formulation that combines the ideal mix of low bounce with high durability. Some bumper plates bounce too much- they are potentially unsafe. Other bumpers are too brittle- and they easily chip and fall apart. Not Troy VTX bumper plates!
- Troy VTX bumpers 10 and 15 pound bumpers are more stable because they have a high durabilty, “hooked” steel insert. This makes them more stable than most 10 or 15 pound bumpers- which are the most fragile bumper plates due to their thinness.
- Troy VTX bumpers are thinner than many of the competing bumpers- so you can load more weight on your bar!
- Troy VTX bumpers all have the same standard diameter– you can mix and match to load your bar.
- Finally, Troy VTX bumper plates are backed by our no-questions-asked satisfaction guarantee – plus a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer. Use them and love them- or send them back free!
- The Troy VTX bumpers are guaranteed +- 3% of stated weight.
10-lb-pair, 15-lb-pair, 25-lb-pair, 35-lb-pair, 45-lb-pair
|Made In USA||