Alani Nu Creatine
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Powdered creatine supplement
- 5 g of creatine per serving
- Claimed to aid muscle strength, mass, growth, and endurance
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 1 ingredient, creatine monohydrate
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Gluten- and sugar-free
- Limited reviews are very positive
What needs improvement ...
- Subscribing only saves you 5%
- Very limited reviews
- Manufactured in a facility that may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish
- Only available in unflavored variety
1 scoop (5 g)
|Creatine per serving:|
|Servings per container:|
|Price per serving:|
$0.83 (1-time purchase), $0.79 (subscribe-and-save)
GGR Community Reviews
Alani Nu Creatine has only one ingredient, creatine monohydrate, and provides 5 grams of creatine per serving. They share that this supplement supports muscle strength, growth, and endurance. There are not many reviews of this product, but they are very positive. Customers thought the creatine mixed well and helped their performance.