Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Has an internal band that is designed to absorb and wick away sweat
- The brim is made of pliable materials so you can choose to wear flat or curved
- Can fit comfortably under a helmet
- Includes a loop on the back you can use to hang your hat up or clip onto a harness
What needs improvement ...
- Some customers had issues with the fit if they had a lot of hair
- The adjustable strap can be a little long depending on the size of your head
The Topo Designs Global Hat provides a great combination of style and functionality to the customer. It has a two-way stretch nylon that gives the hat an almost custom fit and is also water-resistant to make it a great option for a variety of outdoor activities. Top that off with a breathable mesh and some really unique plain colors and patterns that you don’t find in many other running caps, and this hat is definitely worth giving a try.
The materials are also made to be durable and hold up to a lot of washes and wear. The internal band that keeps sweat out of your face is an added bonus along with a brim that you can mold and shape to your liking. With the unstructured construction, this is also a great hat to travel with as you won’t have to worry about it losing shape while packed away for your trip.
1 size fits all
96% nylon, 4% spandex
This hat style had a lot of reviews from repeat customers that bragged about its high-quality, great fit, and fun style. It would be an ideal option for someone who does a lot of backpacking or traveling and needs a hat to keep their head protected along the way.
Leave a Reply