Strengthen your quadriceps and hamstrings with the Seated Leg Curl / Extension Machine from Titan Fitness. This high-quality unit lets you perform leg curls and leg extensions from the same, seated position. This unit was designed with a rotary leg clamp mechanism which easily allows you to enter the machine, lock your thighs in place, adjust the foot roller starting position, and perform full reps every time no matter the size of the athlete. It is not hard to switch from a leg curl to a leg extension workout simply flip the weight post to the opposite starting position. With this, you can strengthen your muscles in a simple and effective manner!
Titan Seated Leg Curl/Extension Machine
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Titan Seated Leg Curl / Extension Machine Review: Compact Plate-Loaded Leg MachineAuthor: Cooper Mitchell
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Priced around $550, making it a great value gym machine
- Combines two popular machines into one
- Easy to assemble; I put mine together in under an hour by myself
What needs improvement ...
- It’s more compact than similar machines, but not by much
- Pads aren’t the most comfortable when lifting with heavy loads
- Heavier lifters may find it to be a bit unstable
|Made In USA|
GGR Community Reviews
A dual-use and compact leg exercise machine offered at a competitive price.