Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Imported, cheaper version of the EliteFTS SS Yoke
- Thick padding that holds up well
- Vinyl covering is thick and durable
- 22-degree camber angle
- Max capacity of 1,500 lbs
- Comfortable grips
- Removable handles
- Decorative chrome finish looks good
- Priced affordably
What needs improvement ...
- No warranty attached to the Titan SSB
- Handles tend to spin
- Decorative chrome gets surface rust rather quickly
The Titan Safety Squat Olympic Bar is the safe way to max out your squats and progress your workout to more weight.
The padded shoulder and arm pads increase your comfort level at higher weights. In addition, the bent bar lowers the weight plates to stabilize your center of gravity. Hand grips allow you to control the bar during the lift and keeps you in control. Fits 2″ Olympic Plates.
– Shoulder and arm pads for a comfortable lift.
– 5″ drop keeps the weight plates lower for a stabilized center of gravity and better balance.
– 6″ hand grips for control when needed.
– Extra thick pad comes in one piece to prevent sliding on the bar while squatting.
– Capacity: 1500 LB
– Weight: 61 LB
– Overall length: 90.5″
– Handle Spacing: 12.75″
– Bar Diameter: 1.5″
– Loadable Sleeve Length: 16″
– Camber Drop: 5″
– Handle Angle: 22 Degrees
|Made In USA
|Loadable Sleeve Length
The Titan SSB V2, despite being imported and of slightly lower quality compared to competitors, was chosen as our Top Pick for the Best Safety Squat Bar for most people. And for good reason, its features for the price are outstanding. We love the EliteFTS SS Yoke, but this one gets you 95% of the way there for less than half the price. We have been blown away with just how good this bar is for the price. If you're in the market, we don't see a huge reason to spend more.