Titan Loadable Olympic Dumbbell Handles
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- High-quality steel material
- Knurling for better grip
- Target multiple muscle groups
- Compatible with Olympic plates
- Sold as a pair
- 15- and 20-in options
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Excellent universal workout tool
- Compact design makes easily portable for a great addition to any at home gym
- Quality material
- Knurled grip gives better resistance to slipping after sweating
- Great alternative to preset weighted dumbbells they allow maximum strength training achievement and room for growth
What needs improvement...
- Not everyone likes a hard knurled grip
- If you do not have Olympic-style plates already, this option could be pricey
- Heavy lifters may want/need more loadable sleeve length
Product Summary & Specs
The Titan Loadable Dumbbell Handles offer a total-body workout thanks to their adjustability. They help you target chest, ab, arm, pectoral, and back muscles. You can also use them with lunges and squats to target your hamstrings, quads, and glutes. They are good for abdominal workouts as well when doing bends and twists to tone your obliques. You can do bent-over rows, hammer curls, bicep curls, deadlifts, kickbacks, chest flies, skull crushers, and bench presses as you exercise with these dumbbells.
These dumbbells are made of durable, high-quality steel material. Their knurled handle prevents the weights from slipping out of your hand. These handles have 6.5 inches of loadable sleeve on each end to allow different weight options. The sleeve diameter is 1.9 inches, which means they are compatible with Olympic plates.
|Made In USA|