The Incline Bench by Titan Fitness is designed with the structural integrity to handle even the most massive gains. Built at the perfect height for bench pressing, and padded for long lasting comfort. Complete your home gym and exercise routine today!Features:- Adjustable Back and Seat- Rigid Steel Base- Comfortable Padding- Sleek Leather Finish- Bolt Holes for Permanent Mounting
Titan Incline Bench 650 lb Capacity V2
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
The Incline Bench by Titan Fitness is designed with the structural integrity to handle even the most massive gains. Built at the perfect height for bench pressing, and padded for long lasting comfort.Manufacturer: Titan FitnessCategory: Adjustable Benches
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Titan has updated its most budget-friendly adjustable bench based on some of our recommendations to make it much more appealing.
- The base is now more stable.
- There are multiple angles for adjustment of back and seat pads, although the seat pad only raises slightly.
- The bench top now sits 17.75" off the ground which is much better than the previous iteration.
What needs improvement ...
- There is a large gap between the back pad and seat pad.
- The padding is hard and the pad is pretty wide.
- The back pad is difficult to get parallel to the ground.
- The support for the inclined back pad is insufficient and flexes under significant weight making it somewhat dangerous.
|Made In USA|
7 Back, 4 Seat
GGR Community Reviews
Titan Incline Bench 650 lb Capacity V2GGR BuiltScore: 2.71/5
Tried it? Review this product
The Titan Incline Bench used to be one of the worst benches on the market that we've tested and reviewed. It's important that our reviews are honest, and this is no different. We are big fans of some of Titan's benches, namely their Decline Bench, but the Incline Bench was a big miss. Their latest iteration does seem improved, but we have not used it or heard enough reviews on V2 to give a specific recommendation. We will update this once that happens.
Leave a Reply