Titan Incline Bench 650 lb Capacity V2
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/garagegymreviews/customize/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 153
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
The Incline Bench by Titan Fitness is designed with the structural integrity to handle even the most massive gains. Built at the perfect height for bench pressing, and padded for long lasting comfort.Manufacturer: Titan FitnessCategory: Adjustable Benches
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Titan has updated its most budget-friendly adjustable bench based on some of our recommendations to make it much more appealing.
- The base is now more stable.
- There are multiple angles for adjustment of back and seat pads, although the seat pad only raises slightly.
- The bench top now sits 17.75" off the ground which is much better than the previous iteration.
What needs improvement...
- There is a large gap between the back pad and seat pad.
- The padding is hard and the pad is pretty wide.
- The back pad is difficult to get parallel to the ground.
- The support for the inclined back pad is insufficient and flexes under significant weight making it somewhat dangerous.
Product Summary & Specs
The Incline Bench by Titan Fitness is designed with the structural integrity to handle even the most massive gains. Built at the perfect height for bench pressing, and padded for long lasting comfort. Complete your home gym and exercise routine today!Features:- Adjustable Back and Seat- Rigid Steel Base- Comfortable Padding- Sleek Leather Finish- Bolt Holes for Permanent Mounting
|Made In USA||
7 Back, 4 Seat