Titan Fitness Belt Squat Machine Released Author: Cooper Mitchell
Titan Fitness has released their much-anticipated Belt Squat Machine which takes the lever style belt squat and makes it at the most affordable price yet. Read the full review.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- The Titan Belt Squat is by far the best-priced belt squat currently on the market.
- The diamond plate platform on the belt squat is thick and gives a great look.
- The packaging was in the best shape that we had received from Titan.
- Plate storage can be found on the back of the unit, but doesn't have to be used if space is an issue.
- A belt squat is versatile and can be used for squats as well as rows and other things.
What needs improvement ...
- The lever arm system pulls you forward.
- The arm is too short, although this has been improved on V2.
- The handle on our unit came with rust on it out of the box due to shoddy powder coat.
- In order to be even on the platform, your feet have to hang off the front, otherwise squatting feels very awkward.
- There's no listed warranty, which is common with Titan products.
The Titan Belt Squat Machine will help you build lower body explosion without putting the strain on your shoulders, spine, and lower back. This unit allows you to train to failure with little fear of injury using the adjustable weight stopper to control how deep you can squat. We include 4 additional weight posts on the rear of the unit for weight plate storage and to act as a counter balance increasing stability for heavy lifts. Use the handrail to rack and unrack weight for lifts and also for stability during lifting. The platform is made from diamond plated aluminum to give you superb grip and a sleek look.
– Build lower body explosion without stress on your shoulders, spine, and lower back.
– Train to failure with little fear of injury.
– Heavy duty steel construction to handle anything you can throw at it.
– 3 Weight stopper positions to adjust how deep you squat.
– Diamond plated aluminum footplate for superb grip and sleek look.
– 4 Additional weight posts for storage and to act as a counter balance increasing stability for heavy lifts.
– DOES NOT INCLUDE WEIGHT BELT!
– Floor Space Required: 7′ 6″ Wide x 5′ Deep
– Overall Width: 83″
– Overall Depth: 52″
– Overall Height: 38.5″
– Footplate Dimensions: 49″ x 24″
– Weight Post Length: 16.5″
– Storage Weight Post Length: 9.75″
– Weight Post Diameter: 1.9″
– Inside Lifting Width: 42″
– Capacity: 1,000 LB
– Weight: 232 LB
|Made In USA
The Titan Belt Squat Machine is a good, budget-friendly lever arm belt squat. There are definitely other options we prefer like the Rogue Rhino and SquatMax-MD, but the Titan Belt Squat blows those away in terms of price. If you just want something cheap that functions, this is your best belt, especially on a sale. Otherwise, go with one of our other options.