Titan Atlas Bar
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Introducing The Atlas Bar by Titan Fitness. A customer suggested that Titan Fitness develop “the last barbell you will ever need”, and that is exactly what we accomplished with the Atlas Bar.Manufacturer: Titan FitnessCategory: Multipurpose Bars
Product Summary & Specs
Introducing The Atlas Bar by Titan Fitness. A customer suggested that Titan Fitness develop “the last barbell you will ever need”, and that is exactly what we accomplished with the Atlas Bar.
The result is a multipurpose barbell that you can use for all your lifts. The Atlas Bar is a 20 KG, 28.5MM bar with a medium knurl and dual knurl marks. Tested to 220,000 PSI, the Atlas Bar maintains a good whip for multiple reps, but can stand up to the load and abuse of powerlifting. The bearing and bushing sleeve assembly gives the bar a smooth consistent spin.
The Atlas Bar might not be the only barbell you own, but it will be the only one you use.
– 20KG 28.5MM Olympic Weightlifting bar.
– Medium knurl provides a full, not sharp pattern allowing the lifter to decide their ideal grip.
– 220,000 PSI tensile strength gives the right amount of whip or flex to the bar for Olympic lifts.
– Dual knurl marks allow you to use the Atlas Bar for multiple lifts on and off your Rack.
– Bar weight: 20KG (44 LB)
– Bar Diameter: 28.5MM
– Weight Capacity: 2000 LB
– Knurl: medium
– Center Knurl: No
– Knurl Marks: Dual
– Loadable sleeve length:
– Bushing/Bearing: Combination
– Tensile Strength: 220,000 PSI
– Warranty: 1 year
|Loadable Sleeve Length||
|Made In USA||