Introducing The Atlas Bar by Titan Fitness. A customer suggested that Titan Fitness develop “the last barbell you will ever need”, and that is exactly what we accomplished with the Atlas Bar.
The result is a multipurpose barbell that you can use for all your lifts. The Atlas Bar is a 20 KG, 28.5MM bar with a medium knurl and dual knurl marks. Tested to 220,000 PSI, the Atlas Bar maintains a good whip for multiple reps, but can stand up to the load and abuse of powerlifting. The bearing and bushing sleeve assembly gives the bar a smooth consistent spin.
The Atlas Bar might not be the only barbell you own, but it will be the only one you use.
– 20KG 28.5MM Olympic Weightlifting bar.
– Medium knurl provides a full, not sharp pattern allowing the lifter to decide their ideal grip.
– 220,000 PSI tensile strength gives the right amount of whip or flex to the bar for Olympic lifts.
– Dual knurl marks allow you to use the Atlas Bar for multiple lifts on and off your Rack.
– Bar weight: 20KG (44 LB)
– Bar Diameter: 28.5MM
– Weight Capacity: 2000 LB
– Knurl: medium
– Center Knurl: No
– Knurl Marks: Dual
– Loadable sleeve length:
– Bushing/Bearing: Combination
– Tensile Strength: 220,000 PSI
– Warranty: 1 year
Leave a Reply