The Fringe Sport men’s 20 kg CeraColt cerakote barbell will be your breakthrough, like the Colt .45 transformed Patton, leading you to new heights of success.
Imagine why the Colt .45 was affectionately nicknamed “the Equalizer.”
The CeraColt will do the same to your set and setting, mind and gym.
We aimed to make the CeraColt match the reputation of the Colt .45 known for its stopping power, reliability and simple operation.
We hit the bullseye with the most dependable and versatile addition to your garage gym arsenal, well-suited for Olympic lifting, powerlifting and general training.
The CeraColt will quickly become your go-to barbell, as you come to admire and respect its all-around capabilities and rugged ability to perform equally throughout all your training demands.
- Born in the U.S.A. American sourced steel, and a maker’s mark that will make you the toast of the town. You’ll be singing the praises of this bar like The Boss.
- Tough Enough for Texas Rangers. The only thing that rivals the CeraColt in durability will be the Alamo. Boasting an intimidating 190,000 PSI of tensile strength, the CeraColt will handle any caliber round you load in with ease. You benefit by never worrying about the structural integrity and reliability of your cherished tool.
- Whip (it Good). Finding that sweet spot intersection of the Venn diagram of stiff and loose, the good whip delivers more hits to your training than a pop band.
- Spin Control. The soothing, excellent spin will please you like watching a vinyl record turn.
- First Place Finish. Cerakote finish optimizes grip-friendly, anti-rust, anti-corrosion, and anti-oxidation mix, resulting in an eye-catching, sleek and sexy barbell built to withstand all the toughest conditions, weather elements and threats on your frontier.
- Low Maintenance. We don’t want to remind you of that needy ex, so know there’s zero maintenance required for this barbell with Oilite bushings.
- Lifetime Warranty. You’ll never have to worry about breaking bad with us, or bending it like Beckham. We want you to lift off, not to tee you off.
- Value. After the first P.R.s you vanquish, you’ll know why the CeraColt rules as the best value for an American made, Olympic lifting and powerlifting barbell.