Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Lifetime warranty
- Plenty of front cargo storage
- Safe for long night or early morning runs with many reflective accents
- Breathable mesh construction
- Trekking pole compatibility
- 2 soft flasks included
What needs improvement ...
- Water bottles leak, according to customer reviews
- Not a great fit for larger women
- Pockets are difficult to access while moving
The CamelBak Ultra Vest Pro offers great quality and comfort while running. The material is durable and well-ventilated, making it perfect for long distance training and racing. The fit is designed with female anatomy in mind and the vest is available in sizes small through XL.
The Ultra Vest Pro comes with two soft flasks of 500 milliliters, which store securely in the front pockets. There are 10 total exterior pockets and the total gear capacity is 6 liters.
The vest also features dual adjustable sternum straps, a stretch overflow pocket, and a built-in safety whistle for emergencies.
|Fits a chest size of|
XS 66-81 cm/26-32 in. S 71-86 cm/28-34 in M 81-93 cm/32-37 in L 89-101 cm/35-40 in
14.2” x 9.4” x 4.3”
The Camelback Women's Ultra Pro Vest is lightweight, offers lots of pockets for storage, and the water bottles are easy to maneuver when running those extra miles.