Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Stays in place while running
- The volume capacity is perfect for long-distance runs
- Lightweight and extremely comfortable
- Dual flask pockets
- Trekking pole and ice pick attachments
- Fully water-resistant main compartment
What needs improvement ...
- Storage is difficult to access
- Water bottle stretchy pockets wear out too quickly
- Water bottles are not included
- Overkill for mid-distance or short-distance running/hiking
The Black Diamond Distance 15 Pack is an ultra-durable day pack for adventurers and long-distance runners.
This vest is light but built to endure, and it’s comfortable even while running longer distances.
The top buckle makes it easy to adjust on the go, and the front pockets have more than enough space for snacks, keys, and a phone, setting you up for an all-day excursion.
The company claims their Distance fabric is 10 times stronger than steel, which tracks considering the vest is constructed of ripstop, a military-grade fabric.
15 L (915 cu in)
UHMWPE 100d Nylon 4mm Ripstop, 100% BPA & PVC free
394 g (13.89 oz)
The Black Diamond Distance 15 Pack is perfect for long-distance running and hiking. The intuitive pocket design and carrying capacity makes this a great pack for all of your endurance adventures.