The Teeter is an effective, FDA Registered 510(k) medical device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles. The Teeter is indicated for Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome*.
- FDA REGISTERED 510(k) DEVICE: Teeter is the ONLY FDA registered inversion table. Indicated for back pain, muscle tension, herniated disc, sciatica, muscle spasm, and more (see below)
- PREMIUM FEATURES: Acupressure Nodes (8) in varied heights for trigger-point release and focused relief. Lumbar Bridge with adjustable arch for added traction and support
- UNMATCHED COMFORT AND SUPPORT: Patented wrap-around ankle cups for ergonomic fit. Contoured Bed flexes for comfort and optimizes stretch for maximum relief
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It’s easy to do – simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position
- TRUST TEETER: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; Easy 5-Step Assembly; 35-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4ft 8in- 6ft 6in user capacity