We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- 750 mg ashwagandha (withania somnifera)
- Includes vitamin D and zinc
- Cherry flavored gummy
- Made in the USA
- Gluten-free, vegan, and non-GMO
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Also includes vitamin D and zinc
- Positively reviewed by customers
- Woman owned business
- Supplement is vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO
- Made in the USA in a GMP-certified facility
- Subscribe and save 15%
- Swolverine website links to studies backing claims
What needs improvement ...
- Very limited customer reviews
- Only available in one flavor
- Contains glucose syrup and sugar
|Servings per Container|
|Price per serving|
$0.37 (one-time purchase), $0.31 (subscribe and save)
|Ashwagandha per serving|
25 mg (concentrated from 750 mg of ashwagandha root)
GGR Community Reviews
Tried it? Review this product
Swolverine Ashwagandha comes in gummy form and also includes vitamin D and zinc. Swolverine claims this supplement can help reduce stress, improve sleep quality, increase testosterone level, and improve athletic performance. There are limited reviews of this product, but the reviews that do exist are positive, with people saying they like the taste of the gummy and felt it decreased their stress levels.
Leave a Reply