We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Sunbasket Review (2024): Organic Meals Without the FussAuthor: Stephanie Wells, MS, RD, LD, ACSM-CPT
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Caters to many allergens and preferences
- Can order breakfast, lunch, and dinner plus snacks
- A la carte proteins available
- Offers both meal kits and prepared meals
- Most produce is organic
What needs improvement ...
- Can’t mix and match meal types
- Meal kit caps at five dinners per week
Averages around $15 per meal
|Meal plans offered
Gluten-free and low FODMAP
|Fresh or frozen
|Maximum number of meals per week
Unlimited (but meals only last 4 days in the refrigerator)
GGR Community Reviews
Sunbasket is an organic meal delivery service that offers meal kits and prepared meals. There are many allergen-friendly meal options available, and options to add extra protein and cooked breakfasts a la carte. You can’t mix and match meal types, but you can switch off each week if you want.