We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Affordable at-home CrossFit-style programming ($19/month)
- Membership pricing goes down if you commit to a longer time frame
- Can achieve a lot with basic fitness equipment
- Great for conditioning
- Very metcon-focused and less strength-focused
- No individualized training
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Doesn’t require a lot of equipment
- Workouts usually don’t take longer than 30 minutes to complete
- Price goes down if you commit to a longer time frame
What needs improvement ...
- Strength and skill work aren’t part of the main programming
- No individualized coaching
No set length
General physical preparedness
4-6 days per week
GGR Community Reviews
Street Parking is a CrossFit-centric online programming option for people who want to achieve general physical fitness.