Sole F85 Treadmill
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Sole F85 Review (2023): A Durable Cardio WorkhorseAuthor: Caroline Lubinsky, CF-L1
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 400-pound weight capacity
- 4 transport wheels for portability (most treadmills only offer 2)
- Cushioned deck
- Incline range 0% to +15%
- Powerful motor with 4.0 horsepower
- Folding deck design,console fans and tablet holder
- Integrated Bluetooth speakers
- Programs include 7 fitness tests, 12 custom and 6 standard workouts
- WiFi capabilities
- Free 30-day trail for Studio platform
- Compatible with Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun and Apple Health
- Pre-loaded apps: Netflix, YouTube, ESPN, CBC News, NBC News, and CNN News
What needs improvement ...
- Several reviewers report the cushioning is not as soft as comparable machines
- Difficult assembly
- Large footprint, even when folded
66” x 82” x 37”
22” x 60”
44” x 37” x 71”
Bluetooth speakers, cooling fans, interactive touchscreen, WiFi, USB charging port
Deck, frame and motor- lifetime; Electronics and parts -5 years; Labor – 2 years
GGR Community Reviews
With a 4.0 horsepower motor, the F85 is one of the most durable foldable treadmills on the market. With a large cushioned running surface, interactive display, WiFi capabilities and a fancy console with fans and speakers, the F85 is a fantastic choice for anyone looking to enhance their cardio workouts.