Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Affordable, compact, multi-purpose sled
- Built with high-quality materials that are made to last
- Designed for conditioning and strength-building
- Backed by a veteran-owned company
What needs improvement ...
- Reviewer-approved for indoor training, not ideal outdoors
- Base may be small for some training needs
This sled offers a wide variety of training uses, even with just the base package. You have the option to purchase add-ons, such as the wrap-around rail kit or premium sled strap, to improve its ease and increase its effectiveness even more.
The solid build and attention to detail are what set this multi-purpose sled apart from many of its competitors. Created and designed by athletes who actually sled-train and know what they’re looking for, the burden of research and trial-and-error has been shifted from the customer.
1-year warranty on general manufacturing defects, plastic skis not under warranty
With free standard shipping to the 48 continental states on most purchases, there is a lot to gain and not a lot to lose from purchasing this product. It has an affordable price tag compared to similar sled styles, but the quality of materials used to put it together, along with the hands-on research and design implementation make it a diamond in a sea of pearls.