We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
The RumbleRoller is a scientifically engineered mobility tool designed to mimic thumb-like, deep tissue massage pressure. This effect helps to break up knotted muscle fibers, decrease muscle tension, and diminish tightness.Manufacturer: RumbleRollerCategory: Foam Rollers
Product Summary & Specs
The RumbleRoller is a scientifically engineered mobility tool designed to mimic thumb-like, deep tissue massage pressure. This effect helps to break up knotted muscle fibers, decrease muscle tension, and diminish tightness. This roller is much more aggressive than most conventional foam rollers and is able to get deeper in the muscle fascia to reach the toughest trigger points.
Rogue currently offers the RumbleRoller in three sizes: Compact (5” diameter x 13” length), Mid-Size (5.5” x 22”), and Full-Size (6” x 31”). The design also comes in two variations of firmness:
Original – Blue
- Firm but flexible bumps
- Closest to mimicking real thumb pressure
- Great for all body parts, and works better around bony areas
- Recommended for beginners switching over from traditional foam rollers, as well as experienced users
XFirm – Black
- 36% firmer than the original RumbleRoller
- Helps with breaking up deeper, more dense muscle tissue knots
- Only recommended for experienced users with especially dense muscle tissue that doesn’t respond to normal massage pressure. This model does dig deeper into thicker muscles, but may be too painful to use on some body parts.
Try using the RumbleRoller when warming-up before workouts to increase blood flow and loosen up the muscle. It can also be used after a workout or in your free time to help improve overall mobility and recovery times.
|Made In USA||
High Density EVA Foam