ake your workout to the next level with our Performance Turf Rolls in your gym. These turf rolls are perfect for pushing and pulling sleds, CrossFit, and high-impact workouts and come in cushioned and non-cushioned versions. Since these gym turf rolls are made with polyethylene, they are softer than standard nylon turf rolls allowing you to do floor exercises without being injured. These turf rolls are also UV stable, and the non-cushioned version features perforations for proper drainage when placed outdoors. A 5-year warranty backs our Performance Turf Rolls.
Rubber Flooring Inc Performance Turf Rolls
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Excellent shock absorption
- Fairly easy install with carpet tape
- Cleans easily
- Excellent durability to withstand explosive exercise as well as heavy weights
- Able to use inside or outside
What needs improvement ...
- Cost is around $2.79/square foot
- Not ideal for weightlifting
- Not as gentle for floor exercises as other materials
GGR Community Reviews
The Performance Turf Rolls are a great choice because of their versatility. They work well inside and outside, and if you choose the non-cushioned back option, there are holes for drainage.